Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Any journey that you start, either if it’s a thousand miles, or just twenty feet…it all starts with that first step. I hear so many people say they wish they had this, that, and everything in between…The thing that amazes me is most about these people, is most of them have not even taken the first step to getting what they want. I mean, they make it seem as if these desires that they have are just going to fall in their lap. Anything that is worth having in this world is not going to be handed to you, or be easy to obtain by any means…somewhere down the road you are going to have to put in the work.

The approach that I take is to not have a great desire of money and material items… but to have a desire of success, and to have a desire of success; I have to have a BURNING DESIRE TO WORK! If I position my focus there, I know everything else will fall into place.

Matthew 9:37 says… “The harvests is plentiful, but the laborers are few”

“Our work is never over”
OneLove.

No comments: