Monday, January 11, 2010

Faith without works is dead!


So I got a text message from one of my close brotha’s this morning. One of my brotha’s in God. I don’t think he knows this, but he somehow always tells me things that I need to hear…I think we all need people in our life like this. Somebody that gives you that reassurance when they don’t even know it. It can be information that you already know, but when you hear it come from another mouth that can be all you need! I believe that’s how God and the universe works!

So at the end of this text message, he said “faith without works is dead!” Simple enough right…

I feel that a lot of times people can get caught up in faith, and no work..And just as often, it can be the other way around…work and no faith..

I believe that both work hand in hand. A lot of times people think that they can work their ways through certain things, but at the end of the day you can only do so much work.. the rest is out of your hands. ..you have to leave it up to God and the Universe to work itself out.

And then on the other hand.. just having faith will get you nowhere! If you have faith that thing are going to work in your favor, but you don’t do any work…how much sense does that make?

You need to figure out how to make the two work together and for each other..Its all on you

OneLove

No comments: