Monday, May 11, 2009

Cast Away!

So I will be pretty busy until I’m off camping in NY for the summer. I’m in my last week of my internship and my last class for the semester is on Friday. I will graduate from the Social Work Program on Friday, and then I will graduate from the University next May. I’m going out to NY next week for a Men’s Conference. I will be helping out at home since my parents are moving out of our house, and I also have to get a U-Haul and move to my apartment that I will have in August.
It has definitely been a great school year, had a good final basketball season and now it’s about that time to focus on me and start planning my life after graduation next May. I will not be blogging throughout the summer as I will not have the internet when camping nor will I have phone service. I am also going to deactivate my facebook account within the next couple of days, not shaving and no sunscreen all summer as I will be going straight Cast Away style! Initially, you may see this as horrible, but in all actuality it’s a great thing. I’m out in the woods experiencing nature at its best, reflecting on my life, working with kids and not having a worry in the world. Mad dope!

I’m sure I will be back with you in August. Until then, stay blessed.

Keep Thinking Above the Naturally Know and make it a part of your LIFEstyle!!

No comments: