Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It’s Your World –Part 3

“Be a brilliant soul, sparkling in the galaxy while walking on earth” -It's Your World (Feat. Bilal & Pops)

If you have ever really noticed sparkles or glitter, they are visible but low key at the same time. When walking this earth, I have the thought of an earth angle in mind. Visible, but low key at the same time. See angles do their thing, but then keeps it moving. They don’t act the way they do because they want fame, thanks or recognition. They do it because they want the universe to be a better place. That’s how I try to live my life…try to put a smile on others face. Not judging because I don’t know what the next man is going through. Lending a hand when no one is watching. Doing community service to give back…

I’m a human so I do fail, but when you surround yourself with others with similar goals…it makes the journey that much easier. Let’s sparkle in the galaxy while walking the earth!

To all my Earth Angles! One Love..

No comments: