Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dre’s Think TANK!!!

So for part of my social work degree I have to do a senior year practicum. This is basically an internship for a whole semester with no classes. I start work on Monday at 8am and work Monday through Friday until the end of the semester. I will be working at the Iowa Court House here in Buena Vista County. My job is to work in the Juvenile Court so I will be working with youth and their families.

The reason for my blog is to keep feeding my mind with intellectual thoughts since I will not be enrolled in class this semester. I have a web site that you can go to, its http://drewagner.blogspot.com/ or you can catch most of my post on Facebook. The Blog is named Dre’s Think TANK! TANK is a acronym for Thinking Above the Natural Known, as I will challenge myself and other to think deeper than what’s on the surface. As you read my post, feel free to comment…good or bad! If you have any suggestions or anything, just let me know. I will try to post something every day, depending on how busy my basketball schedule gets. Thanks for your time..Enjoy!!

Peace and Blessings!!!

Dre’s Think TANK (Thinking Above the Naturally Known)

No comments: