Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A True Brother…

Desmond Harold Tutu Owusu…Happy Birthday Bro!!! We been friends for three years now kid…man time flies! I remember about 3 years ago when I met you at the CLC (Cultural Leadership Conference) here at school, little did I know you would have such an impact in my life.

As soon as you got on campus we automatically clicked. We went through a couple downs but a lot of ups. You really showed me how to be a true friend. When you have a true friend, you find yourself trying to be the best person you can be because you know they will keep you accountable for the things that you do. When you have a true friend, you know you can talk to them about anything and they will never judge you. When you have a true friend, you know you can count on them to have your back. When you have a true friend, you do things for them because you know they will do the same for you!

Three years ago, I would never express my feeling to another male because our society says as men we are not to show feelings and emotion. That’s why the society is messed up now. We need more brotha’s like you to be a positive male role model in this crazy world!

God places many people in our life…some just for a moment, some temporary and some for a lifetime. I know you’re my bro for a lifetime. I just want to thank you for being a true friend as we all know that’s hard to find now days. May God bless you with many more to come!! Love
you bro (no homo, lol)




Peace and Blessings!!!
Dre’s Think TANK (Thinking Above the Naturally Known)
http://drewagner.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Des said...

Appreciate the love kid. It's been a while since I could honestly say I had a true best-friend. Of course I know billions of people, however it's difficult to come across genuine, authentic, real individuals. It's a blessing to have in you in my life and I thank the Creator for the relationship we have. You're like a big bro I never had. Love you much kid. Keep hitting us with the wisdom. To the top we go, eff rich, lets get WEALTHY!


One,
Des