Thursday, January 8, 2009

It can always be worse!!

So Wednesday morning when I was on my way to work, I started my car and then proceeded to scrape the ice off my windows…I then noticed that another car had to hit my car because I had some minor scratches and a dent on the passenger side of my car. My first reactions WOULD have been cursing up a storm and letting it ruin my whole day. BUT..I’m striving to be a better man today than I was yesterday. So as a Man of Character, I just said, “it is what it is”…I’m blessed to even have a car. There are millions of people in this world that would love to have a car.

Basically, anything and everything that God puts us through…it can always be worse. I have only been working my internship for a week now and everyday that I work with a child and/or their family, I am always reminded how blessed I am! TRUST ME..IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE!

Whatever your current situation may be, just ask yourself…Is it really that bad? Is this something that I can’t handle? Would someone that is not as fortunate as me feel the same way I do?

I just want to take a quick second and thank everybody for the support that you are giving me on my Blogs. Have a safe and blessed weekend!! I will be posting again on Monday. Remember, if you are going through anything…the situation should never leave you the way it finds you!

Peace and Blessings!!!
Dre’s Think TANK (Thinking Above the Naturally Known)
http://drewagner.blogspot.com/

No comments: