Monday, October 26, 2009

I LOVE MONDAYS!!!!!!!!!

Too many times on Mondays, either if you are at work, school, the gym, or in your own house…you hear people say “It’s Monday (sigh).” Or you hear, “It’s just another Monday, you know how those are!!”

NO, I DON’T KNOW HOW THOSE ARE!!! Life is a gift that God has given me today; this is the best gift that any person can receive. With that on the table, I am on a daily strive of living life to the fullest with no regrets.

Anything that you want to do in this life, you have to do it with hard work and dedication. I have learned by changing my major four times in college that you have to find that “something” that you can apply to your heart and soul. Once you find something that you love to do, no one can stop you from doing it. Since I am blessed to have the opportunity to work with kids on a daily basis, I love Mondays because I see that as another day to change someone’s life. I love Monday’s because this is another day that somebody didn’t get to see. I love Mondays because it’s another day I get to grow as a person and work on being eternal.


Why do you love Mondays?


OneLove.

No comments: