Monday, October 12, 2009

Power Of Happiness

I truly believe that there is a great power in happiness in this world. Happiness can bring you joy in this world that no one can even come close to stealing from you. Happiness is something that every person in this universe should be able to experience, because you find happiness from within…

When you truly think about happiness…there is no doubt about it that you have to think about freedom. Freedom of your mind… thoughts… expression… actions.

‘Loose as a goose…free as can be..’

To my basketball teammates…you have heard this before. It wasn’t until as of recent I truly understood the meaning of this

When I was a youngster, I made a lot of decisions based on my friends, family, what people thought was cool.

Now as I grow older and wiser, I understand that all decisions should be made to better this universe and to keep happiness and freedom within one’s self. If I lay my head down at night unhappy, I have no one else to blame but myself.

As you travel through this beautiful life, seek freedom! Be happy…

“Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make” -Ruslan Karablin

One Love.

No comments: