Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cheaper and Healthy

So I just got to work and was quickly humbled, and thankful for the things that I have in my life. It is so simple to take things for granted every day. Yesterday I was mad about the fact that I had to get my car fix. But in all actuality, I should of just been grateful for the opportunity to even get my car fixed because there are millions of people in this world that don’t even have a car.

I walked to work this morning and I think it was very much needed. I love fitness so the walk did not bother me at all. Is just that I think sometimes we as people get caught up in all the craziness that goes on in our lives, and fail to realize the things that we should be thankful for.

I’m going to challenge you to think about a couple things that you are thankful for today; I promise it won’t take up a lot of time. If it’s your parents or friends…tell them that you are happy to have them in your life. If it’s your car…walk somewhere today that you would normally drive. If it’s your job…tell your boss that you are grateful for the position that you have, especially for the simple fact that we are in poor economic times.

To my people who are thankful!

Let’s make being thankful a part of our LIFEstyle!

No comments: