Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How you think makes a difference...

So as I start off my day, I am thinking about how every situation has it’s and up downs. I think a lot of people in this world find it a lot easier to be pessimistic rather than optimistic. It’s easy to be pessimistic because there is no work involved with it; it’s not hard, problematic, or challenging. But on the other hand, being optimistic involves a sense of confidence…you know it’s going to take hard work, but you’re up for the challenge. All great achievers are optimistic about EVERYTHING!! No matter what it is. One way that I keep from putting myself in a pessimistic mind frame is that I always feel that the situation can always be worse. I know I’m destined for greatness…being optimistic is what I chose! Well…that’s all for now, let’s keep Thinking Above The Naturally Know.

No comments: