Monday, April 27, 2009

Great Weekend!

So I have a beautiful blessed weekend! I got to meet a couple of my friend’s parents this weekend, I had a basketball banquet, got a couple awards and I got to see my parents as well!

One thing that I noticed over the weekend and after my basketball banquet is that I have done a lot of growing over my last four years of college. I mean a lot… From academics, spiritual maturity and personal growth. One of my biggest fears is that I won’t reach my maximum potential. I feel that God has great things planned for me in my life but it is up for me to put the work in and grab them. So today I took the time out to actually think about situations and events that happened in my life that forced my maturation process.

Augmentation is a consistent aspect of our lives…what are you doing to increase yourself?

Last note real quick. I’m not going to say who sent this to me but I got this in my mailbox the other day. It said.

“A Shining Star! To Mr. Wagner, This is just a little bit of encouragement and twinkle of cheer. To let you know how much you’ve grown while you’ve been here. Gonna miss ya!”

I’m going to miss you too!

I just want to challenge you…yes you reading this. Lets grow together! Until next time…

LIFEstyle T*A*N*K’in

No comments: